We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information
that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act
1998). We are voluntarily registered as Data Controllers in the Information Commissioner's public register. Our Registration Number is Z9733716. You can visit this register on http://www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/search.asp
We collect information about you for a variety of reasons.
- so we can process your order
- so we can notify you about the shipping status
- so we can inform you about important product maintenance dates
- so we can notify you if your order does not successfully complete
- so we can send you our regular newsletter (only if you chose to subscribe)
- so we learn from your purchase journey to improve our service to you (How did you find us?)
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- your delivery and invoice address
- special delivery instructions
- your phone number
- your IP address
- your order details
- your payment history (no card details are kept, unless you specifically ask us to do so. In this case the details will be protected in a safe)
- your email address
- How did you find us? (Optional)
- Details of the referring website
- Shipping status information
We do not sell or pass your details to any third party.
We will only email you to communicate with you about your order status or product status (eg order confirmation and invoice, shipping status, in case your order does not complete successfully, if your product needs servicing or if you have specifically requested regular reminders).
If you have registered on our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with
Tracking of customer visits:
Safelincs analyses customer journeys in an anonymous form using Google Analytics and Google Remarketing. The data gained cannot be traced back to individual visitors.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please get in touch!